Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Welcome to my blog

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Jeremy Wight. In this post I will try and explain my intentions for this blog, and what to expect.

I believe that technology, if applied correctly, has the potential to unify us in ways that up until recently could not have even been fathomable. For example, with one quick message I can communicate with ALL of my friends and family all over the world. I have the opportunity to be mentored by the likes of John Maxwell, Michael Hyatt, etc. people that in no other circumstances would have the time to be personally mentoring me. In turn, I have the incredible opportunity to mentor others all over the world. Crazy to think about!!!

I believe I have something to give that is of value to others. I want to be as effective as possible at delivering that value, and I believe that this is one tool that will help me to accomplish that goal.

So what is it that you have to give? I'm glad you asked :)

- Insights that God has revealed to me through His Holy Spirit
- Devotionals
- Leadership Guidance

The above items will be the 'meat' of my posts. I will also spend time updating you on what God is doing in my life. God desires us to encourage one another. I hope and pray that God will use me to encourage you to: seek to KNOW the God of the Universe more and more, experience His CRAZY Love, and last but definitely not least, share the same with others.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and please connect with me via Twitter, FaceBook and your Blog. I truly want to build a relationship with those I come into contact with.

Blessings!

Jeremy Wight

No comments:

Post a Comment