Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thailand Mission Day 1!

It is hard to describe the great desire and yearning for more of Gods manifest presence. I long to enter the Holy of Holy's and at the same time I know it is Gods will that I would enter in. So the only realistic explanation is there is something in myself that is not yet given up to Christ. That there is some part of my self that must be given up so that I may gain everything. I long for this and know that at the same time that I must be aware of what it is that I need to enter that place, I know that on my own strength there is no way to enter that place. I must go through the pains of wrestling with God for His grace to remove this part of me that is keeping me from seeing His face. Pray that God would revive His work in my heart so that I may have a greater longing, desire and courage to submit my ALL to Him!

Please pray for Alena and Lynn who I met on the plane rides and was able to minister too.


No comments:

Post a Comment